Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What I'm Thinking

Yes! My basketball team is straight into the Grand Final with two weeks rest! I get a trophy! I get a trophy! I get a trophy! I get a trophy! I get a... Anyway, just a random thought, do any of you feel compassion for funny people doing corny and, let's face it, rather pethetic jokes that are from a script as a host to shows that mainly play back old television etc. moments? Some people seem suited to the job and I for one just feel an inkling of pity but then I'm over it. But I think one of the saddest things in the world are funny people doing that. Oh well, couldn't think of anything else to write so that will have to do. Bye for a now. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased for you - it certainly saves me buying you a trophy - now you've really earned one which is much more rewarding!
I also like the way you play - you play hard and you are a good team member.
Well done!!!

delwynnehughes said...

Congratulations Nathan on getting in to the grand final. When do you play that?I hope you do well and have a really terrific game. Congratulations on the trophy too. You need to make sure it is in a prominent place so that people will see it when they come into your home.

C.J.M. said...

Glad you made it Nathan.