Monday, October 16, 2006

My To Do List again

Hello! I have just last night learnt of a new skill Jemimah (my dog) has learnt all by myself and I think it is really cool and I am giong to video and publish it on this blog in the next couple of days. Anyway, these are a few more To Do List thingies.
Once again if you haven't yet read the original My To Do List now is a good time. In fact I consider this to be the perfect time unless you know earth-destructing-aliens demanding to take you to your leader are knocking on the door. Take it from me, it's generally better not to keep them waiting.

50. (A Bronze or something entry!) For a prank call (not that I endorse them of course), pretend to be a telemarketer and offer a once-in-a-lifetime-sale: a brick. Make up fantastical tales about the brick and see how long you can keep them on the phone. Time it and start a competion with everyone for the highest score and label him/her the fastest talking pranker! :)

51. Enter a school office (preferbly not one in a school you go to) and while the office ladies are having a 'gossip session' put a heavy book on the green 'speak' button on the microphone and press the nessecary buttons so it goes to the whole school except within earshot of the staffroom and office inconspicually. An escape car and a disguise (actually that should of been first) might be usefull at this time. Come to think of it so would lawyer from #40.

52. Buy a permanant team of lawyers to help pull of some if not most of this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I warn Wendy from the school office, despite your assurance you wouldn't do it at your own school?
Anyway, where/how/why do you think up all these ideas? Did I do something wrong when i was bringing you up????

Anonymous said...

Man! You crack me up! Number 51 is classic! I am going to do a post on new blogs that I like later this week and yours will be at the top of my list! You've got a lot of talent for writing, a ton of creativy and a good amount of mischeviousness! You'll make a great filmmaker.

What are your favorite films?

delwynnehughes said...

I have a sneaky feeling that a lot of these things might have been done by someone else in their earlier life or they would have liked to have done them . I think Nathan that you have a real talent in writing and in getting into mischief.I hope your film of your dog goes well.

C.J.M. said...

How do you know it would be ladies gossiping?