Monday, October 02, 2006

My To Do List

Some of you might scoff, but indeed I do have a To Do list. Most of which I fully intend to do. Okay some of which. I started a while ago in my school diary and this is the first time ever to appear typed up aka: neat/readable writing.
I hope you enjoy it and suggestions are encouraged.

To Do List
aka: Things To Do When Really Bored
and have got way too much time on my
hands

1. Make a movie. Take one picture of grass every 3 days at 5:00 PM precisely so that I can watch the grass grow whenever I am at a computer and not just when I am Outside.

2. Buy/ Hire stormtrooper (starwars) costumes and dress a 'battalion' of people, go to different towns and march down the streets. Buy/ hire a Yoda costume as well and have someone dressed up in it tip-toeing after the stormtroopers.

3. Dress up in KFC uniform and walk into a pet shop and request a puppy saying my boss wanted one. When the person hands you one weigh him in your hands, poke him then say: "No, no, this wouldn't do at all. Don't you have one a little bit more 'plump'?" If the person says yes than look at it and say: "No, that's just not good enough," and stom out, if the person says no than say: "Hmm! Pethetic!" or something of simmalar inference and storm out.

4. Put a ton of bubble stuff in a public fountain.

5. Go into a music store and ask for a G-String.

6. Make a list of appropiate songs for appropiate circumstances.

7. To video a prank or anything really get a spikey punk hairstyle and pop (or put or shove I suppose it doesn't make a real difference really) a camera in there.

8. Go to a friends/enemies place at night and give a present to their parents to give to put in their room which of course contains a particully loud alarm clock. The parents will probably catch on but you could bribe them to anyway if your rich and if your not rich then get rich.

9. Convince someone to go to a disco dressed as and act like a Jamacain to see peoples reactions.

10. Make a movie of someone getting frustrated at a computer and smashing it starring me.

11. Get a time freezer machine (they're quite cheap currently), go on a maths show, get asked a question, freeze time, spend all the time you need to work on it, unfreeze time and look like a complete mathematical genius.

12. Plan A) Become a millionaire, hire a lawyer to convince science teacher to blow up the school in an experiment.

Plan B) Become a millionaire, hire a lawyer to convince science teacher to blow SOMETHING, ANYTHING (except for me) up.

Plan C) Concentrate on my goal of getting more than $30.

13. Pour baby powder into someone's hat so it looks like dandruff. Probably more effective if you do it to someone old aka middle aged. If you're middle aged forget I said/wrote that.

14. Finish 'The Siege' Movie.

15. BETTER NOT DO THIS IN ORDER OR ELSE ILL NEVER FINISH IT.

16. Make a motorbike game for PC where you have to run over as many cane toads as you can in a set time (each one naturally making a pop like they do in real life)

17. Make a 15,000 word essay on why people laugh and make it really boring for irony's sake.

18. Download eepybird.com music. (Note: If you've never been there than please do I highly recommend it.

19. Find a way to download man of the house music for my mobile (anybody know how?)

20. Random Fact: Having to Much of the gum called 'Extra' may have a laxative effect.

21. {In Different Handwriting:} Give Nick, Aaron and Rozzo some money. {In mine:} Nice try Rory.

22. Become a millionaire and then be really stingy and pay people mentioned in #21 $5.

23. Do some homework in invisible ink. I am sick and tired of people saying they did but they really didn't.

{Ticked} (actually I did do this one and my teacher said after examining it: "Your'e a nut." I found this increddibly intactful.)

24. Write a letter on behalf of someones 'Bob' (invisible friend) to ungrateful owners.

{Ticked} (actually I migh post that one.)

25. Actually do one of these for a change.

26. Congrats, Nathan; you ticked off two (#23 and #15) things at once. Good job! Pat yourself on the back.

{Ticked}

27. You've done 3! Amazing! Do it again!

{Ticked}

28. 4! Amazing! But don't put that sort of thing in here again it's getting boring.

29. Make a movie that is action packed about something really boring.

eg: delivering a lectures, parliment meetings etc.

-NICK

30. Make this list into a book, sell for lots of $$$, give 1/4 to best friend (Nick).

-Nick

I'm not sure if that would work well now.

31. Prank call Rory.

-Nick

32. Prank call Nathan.

-Nathan

(Nick's note: you'll need 2 phones).

I've got two phones.

-Nathan

So do I.

-Nick

Have you got 3?

-Nathan

33. Listen to me for once.

-Nick

I've forgotten the music to man of the house :(! Ask somebody for it.

34. Find out a carlton's (a team in the AFL) email and send a slideshow: first slide saying 'the pictorial highlights for their season', the second saying 'the end'.

35. Send the entire 'Carlton highlights' powerpoint to the entire Carlton club.

36. Get a lawyer so you can pull off 25.

37. Walk around town in a Santa suit singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' and get someone to film you and the other shocked faces. Send it to 'Australia's Funniest Home Videos' and win cash.

-Nick

Saddest thing in to do list.

38. Okay these aren't worth putting in.

40. Buy a permanant lawyer because it seems that it might be useful to pull off some of this.

41.. .......

-Nick

42. Film an adversiment of someone getting angry at a computer and bashing it up and then have words going under it saying:

It is good to express your emotions

But there is a line

Having trouble? 1800 HELPMENOWU

43. {in a browninsh smudged writing} ENGOY THIS!

Fascinating- I never knew that you could write with chocalate before! Oh I know!

{crossed out} 44. Do homework in chocalate. No,Better...

44. Write a proper novel (which I AM capable of doing) but in chocalate. Find instructions on how to make it into a proper albeit unpublished book.

45. ENTER #35 INTO GUINESS WORLD RECORDS!!!

I Fully intend to do this and I will keep you posted.

46. Create a machine where it zips up completely stuffed and overflowing suitcases.

{Complete with a rough design}

47. Coles Natural Spring Water has a 'promise' on the label: if you didn't love it, return it to any store at all for a full refund or a replacement. It tasted to much like water for me so take a survey to see how many stores really do that I'd imagine not too many. Then see how many Cole stores do that.

48. Hire a celebrity look-alot-like and send him to a random place, take a picture of him, sell it to the papparazi and by the time they figure it you'll be laughing all the way to you 3 million dollar mansion (but now I think of it, that probably happens all the time).

There is actually 63 in my diary but I took some out. Expect more in the future.

3 comments:

C.J.M. said...

Ask KD about number 5.

Anonymous said...

My students think you're the next "Andy Griffiths" writer.

Anonymous said...

I like number 16 that could be very satisfying!