Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Take A Look At This

This is a really interesting thing which I think is some sort of visual simulation thingy that shows the co2 emitions, deaths and births in all the countries around the world. I think it is really good besides the fact that it makes Australia look near non-existent. Anyway, I recommend the following website if you have ADSL/Broadband/fast internet:

http://www.breathingearth.net/

Actually, while we are on the subject go to www.eepybird.com too.

Anyway, I have posted a couple of jokes on my blog that I have to admit weren't from real life and were from a subscription to www.cybersalt.org or the Pastor Tim's webiste (google it it is worth it).

And anyway, this is one of the jokes: "A lady on a commuter train was reading a newspaper article about life and death statistics. Fascinated, she turned to the man next to her and said, "Did you know that every time I breathe somebody dies?""Really!?" he said, "Have you tried mouthwash?"

5 comments:

Carolanne said...

That is very interesting! In the whole time I watched it about 200 people were born and yet none were from Australia.
We did go red at one time though.

Anonymous said...

THat was SO cool not to mention interesting!

I really like your blog! Your comment on mine about what embarrasses you to see in public CRACKED ME UP! How did you find my blog? Please visit again, I'll be vising yours!

Nathan said...

Thankyou very much and I will visit again. My Mum (Carolanne) has a list of blogs in Favorites and I go searching through there every now and again.

delwynnehughes said...

You have been very busy Nathan with your blog site.Nearly as busy as your mum.I really like your jokes. Glad to hear that you had a good birthday.I hope this term is going well.

C.J.M. said...

Love the mouth wash joke.