Saturday, October 21, 2006

Find The Woman

"Oh, has the punchline come already?" Isn't the highest praise I've ever received from one of my jokes, especially from one of my parents (my Dad to be precise), and I would of much preferred a dumb silence but apparently my costume is just too distracting to listen to what I've said, especially because I couldn't really give any hints in the actual movie to where the punchline was and I had to rely on how quick people get jokes. Hopefully the subtitles help for people to listen.

Anyway, the main joke was in a book called 'Laughter is the spice of life' but was a quote from Sam Levenson. For the record and all of those really witty people out there, I threw in one really subtle joke that I bet nobody is going to catch. Anyway, once again I hope you enjoy/ed it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cool doing that little "news" talk!
Well done and now my curiosity has been satiated as to why you needed a tie early on Saturday morning. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan great joke and nice suit.. u look like one of the CIA or someone from men in black and yes i got the joke lol

ok thats better now i have to admit it is almost 2 am here and someones a bit sleepy!

C.J.M. said...

This is from your dad (to be precise), I was the one who suggested subtitles so that the important punchline wasn't missed.