Thursday, August 03, 2006

A new movie

I went to the footy last Saturday. It was Brisbane vs. Essendon. Absolutely no comment.
Anyway, on a brighter note; AG films is up and running again. This time it is Computer Animated. We have to do a movie under 15 minutes! It is about a siege of the greatest castle in my history book. Here at AG films we always work to create reasonable movies that are easily made but helps the um, viewer.
I am using a program called Blender. It's great. It really is. Of course, it does take a while to learn and, as I will be the computer guy, I have to learn real quick. I did find a good tutorial but it is literally taking hours upon hours to finish. Anyway that's why I haven't done a blog for awhile.

Anyway I thought as well as quotes, I would start telling stories that were mostly true.

For the first one:

When I was 6 my dad was a pastor and I was talking to two other guys in my grade. We were doing that thing- you know; my dad's a fireman etc etc. Anyway one guy goes: "My Dad's a doctor. He get's so much money we can buy all the latest games straight away as they come out." "Yeah, well, my dad's a lawyer, he gets a new T.V every month because he says that there are always better ones coming out. We've got a Plasha- do you even know what that is?" The doctor's son looked impressed. But it was my turn and I knew I didn't have to take that lying down. "My dad's a preacher and every time he gets money it takes 4 men to carry it!" You should of seen they're faces.




Anyway I've been tagged for a question or something and I've already half completed it but I want to do more Blender so watch this blog.

1 comment:

Carolanne said...

No comment about the originality (or lack thereof) of your joke.
As for your computer animated movie - you've already spent hours on my computer learning about the Blender (but who's counting?). I'm sure you'll put a lot of work into this next movie too.