Saturday, August 05, 2006

An answer to a tag and Thought of the Day

My mum tagged me to answer the quiz so here goes...

One book that changed your life
Um... For a starter that a toughie. Wait, probably one of Mum's cook books. It really deserves credit for some of the food I've eaten.

One book that you’ve read more than once.
Time Stops for No Mouse by Michael Hoeye. It's got good re-read value.

One book you’d want on a desert island.
Hard to choose really. I think it would come down between:
How to survive on a desert island with ease and luxury
or
How to make a helicoptor with nothing but leaves and wood on a desert island and how to fly it guanteed for dummies.

One book that made you laugh
Squeky Clean Comedy by Judy Brown. A joke book. I always amaze myself with my originallity.

One book that made you cry.
How to make your faviourite dishes out of vegetable, by Jack Ghut.

One book that you wish had been written
One of those self-guide books on reading. You know, like:
A dummies guide to reading.


One book that you wish had never been written
All the dictionaries. I would have perfect speling plus, imagine all the words I could come up with!

One book you’re currently reading
Anonmous tip, by Michael Farris

Thought Of The Day

Had a thought earlier today and I'm not sure if it breaches privacy rights but you know how some people spell their name backwards and see what they come up with? If you say the words backwards, someone I know full name is: More Jack Russell. I think he hates Jack Russells too. Ironic aint it?

3 comments:

Carolanne said...

Speling is actually spelt "spelling".
You've been very creative in your book list - well done. I do like your answer to the book that's changed your life, too.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. It must be hard for you to choose.
I think it is actually Moore John Russell, but it is a good joke.

Nathan said...

rubbish. Isn't it true that your father was called Jack? And Mum, seriously, that speling/spelling thing was a joke you know.