Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Two cool things

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!
Whew!


You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.
Cool! (I am an only child)

5 comments:

Carolanne said...

I'm glad you're able to pas the Maths test that you should be able to pass. Nice to know you're learning something at school. :)
As for being an only child, you didn't have to do a test to prove that, I could have told you, if you couldn't figure it out for yourself.
Ever had a problem with sibling rivalry for instance?
How about having to share a bedroom with a younger brother or sister?
Do your parents ever say, "Why can't you be more like your brother?"
If you answered "no" to all of those questions, you're likely to be an only child.

C.J.M. said...

Well Nathan, there is no doubt about many of these things. An author of self help books? To fulfill this goal you will have to put down your fiction books and come out with me to the bungalow and read my vast array of self help books. Just call when you are ready.

OOTOR/suzie86 said...

I have to question the reliability of this. It told me I was a forth born. I only have one sister. I agree with the maths result though it gave me 10/10

Nathan said...

Well done Ootor, I am glad you can pass Year 8 maths.
As far as I am aware, I am an only child, but I would believe that it guessed that by a pure fluke.

Anonymous said...

Actually, because my brothers are much older than me, I was practically living the life of an only child myself. Well, I did have my own room anyway.