Wednesday, May 31, 2006

To Search For

Hello again. I have just arrived from school and am wishing to create a blog. You see, at time of writing, the space where the trailer for the 'The Flood' should be, there is simply a 'watch this space'. Thus, for the subject: computers, I asked my teacher how to put the trailor but I was unable to find the blog because I, well, forgot it. This raises an important point- unless you have a link to this website or it is saved to Favorites, how do you get into my blog with minimal effort-and minimal effort is very important. If you can't, the soloution is simple. Save it to Favorites. I'm serious. Save it to Favorites. Do it. Now.




Once you have done that, continue reading my blog.
And, as an extra precaution or to acess this blog from another computer or to give simple instructions to someone else for getting into my very own blog, commit the following phrase to memory: 'welcome says nathan' (remember this has no captals or punctuation in case that makes a difference). Then simply type 'welcome says nathan' into the blogger search engine with quotation marks (remember that, that's important) and voila! you have my blog. If you ever find more than one in the results, simply get into the green one and leave me a comment telling me so. Now, shut your eyes and repeat after me: 'welcome says nathan' outloud. Now you can open your eyes. Just kidding, you don't really have to shut your eyes, just say, outloud: 'welcome says nathan'. Good, now there's no excuse not to visit this fantastic blog regularly.

welcome says nathan

Remember that.

It's to search for.

welcome says nathan

3 comments:

Carolanne said...

Wouldn't it be easier for them just to remember nathan-nathanblog.blogspot.com?
nathan-nathanblog makes sense and remember it's at blogspot. That way they get to remember the whole web address, yes?

Nathan said...

I am absolutly convinced that my blog is not included in the blogger search. I have got a couple of leads why and how to fix that, so perhaps that will be my next project now that I have happily put the trailer on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I have committed these words to memory: "Welcome says Nathan", I can even say it with my eyes closed.