Monday, May 29, 2006

THE FLOOD

For a school project, my teacher ordered (sorry, wanted) us to make a home video about Noah's Ark (from the Bible). So me and a bunch of mates got together to make a really good movie. When we were struggling to come up with ideas of how to do it, one boy (not me unfortunately) suggested we make it out of Lego. So, being the ambitous professional fluke-artists like we are, pulled it off succesfully and it looks really good. And, as our parents (and teachers) were so very proud of their cute little children who made a fantastic movie that they naturally got another A+ for, they showed a heck of a lot of people - both campuses of our school and numerous friends and family.

Thus, I am proud of this movie. So I am giving you the chance to own your own copy. For just $5 (and postage) I'll send it off to you for you to see. It is exceptionally good and considering you're rich in our teenagers' eyes, it won't be that much to you. The $5 shall not go to me, believe it or not, but to our next movie we make (Revelations). However, (but wait, there's more :) ) we are doing a special edition with the few mistakes taken out, Special interviews with the cast and crew, director's commentary, the trailer, plus extras (maybe) cost $2 more. It's not out yet, but I'll keep you informed and give you more details about it later on. (By the way, the standard one only has the trailer on it).
Editor's Note: Kareen, yours will be there soon.

The Trailer is at the Post called 'Found it' which is just above.



The cover of the standard edition.

If anyone has any queries, wants to buy the standard version or preorder (preorder's receive top priority and will probably arrive sooner), please e-mail me at: agfilms@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I await the arrival of my copy with eager aniticipation.

Nathan said...

And for good reason Kareen.

By the way, if anyone knows how to add hyperlinks to video it will be much appreciated.
nathan

Carolanne said...

Just a couple of quick comments, the movie is good.
My students enjoyed the movie.
It was well produced.
My son obviously does not have a problem with low self-esteem.
It is a great movie and I highly recommend it.