Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Why Not?



"What's that?"
"A Photo of the pristine surface of a Freshly opened jar of smooth penut butter... Untouched by human hands!"
You're posting it on your blog?"
"It was so beautiful I had to share it with the world"

I was reading just that comic in the Sunday Herald Sun last Sunday (would you believe it?) and so I thought why not? I got the comic from http://www.uclick.com/client/can/hc/ and posted it here with:

with...

with...

with...



etc...






Yessir, I was bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when you're bored, you live out the cartoons you read? Hmmmmm.
Interesting.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the joy of an untouched jar of PB was such a universal thing!

I love to take a knife and write my name in it before anyone else can use it...heehee