Sunday, November 12, 2006

Power Wins

This is me warming up before the match. Mum insisted on taking an "action" shot.




I won the Grand Final! :D The crowd was mostly behind our opponents, who played really well and I reckon our team suffered from shock a little at the start and the scores were 6-11 in their favour at the half time break and got up by about 10 points and we sort of struggled for a bit and then they levelled and the crowd got really excited and we started to make mistakes but we managed to hold on and we drew and time on was called- hold on I should probably pop a full stop in here somewhere.
Anyway, in the next five minutes we didn't let them score and despite our low accuracy we scored 3 goals and won the game. I, on the other hand got fouled off during time-on and had my lowest scoring game this season (2 goals) due to the fact I didn't get any easy shots at all and I didn't get a chance to slam dunk like I was hoping (which is a pity but I suppose I should count myself lucky I CAN slam-dunk) but I was still good in all my other areas (rebounds, blocks, assisting scaring/ 'redirecting' my opponents etc.). So all in all it was a very good day!
Anyway I thought of another video but it might take a while to make.

P.S. I've been adding labels for all my blog posts so you can play around with them if you like.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Nathan!
You played well and hard and you played a great game. The whole team played as a team and you all deserved to win.
Congratulations!
Gazey - watch out, here comes Nathan!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Nathan!!! That is a very sweet trophy! The best team won!

Anonymous said...

Great job Nathan !!
You were a winner before getting a trophy but now you've got the proof.
Don't polish it too much just sit and GAZE at it like the other champ.

Well Done - KD

delwynnehughes said...

Congratulations on such a good victory.You should be proud of yourself and your team. The two goals you scored were really important to your win and the effort you put in to stopping the other team from scoring. Keep fit during your time off. When do you start your next season?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nathan from Tassie
Looks like the best team won! Superbly aided by the tallest player, well done!

C.J.M. said...

Well done Nathan. Your team really played as a team.
Keep those hands up.

Anonymous said...

Nice work. I know winning isn't supposed to be everything, but it's fun every now and then.
Enjoy.