Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stuff (Nathan's News)

It was Easter! And God put a display of his power (okay so not a cross in the sky, but something as cool and that IS a photo of it in a way took me like an hour to do that just kneeling with my camera pointed at the sky). I'll leave you to wonder at it for a little bit.

And on another happy note, Brisbane Lions (the team I barrack for) is doing exceptionally well with a percentage around 180%! (even if it's only up to round 3)

And at some website (warholizer) I made this picture (it's me in the suit from a previous video I did):
Which I think is really cool.

Especially when you make 6 of them (every one of them is unique) and use this to do this:






Cool Slideshows


which I think is really cool.


And, to yet another happy note, I was awarded the Thinking Blog Award by Julie. Apparently my Easter story (that had nothing to do with Easter per se was impressive and thought provoking which is nice to know.

I don't have time to add my 5 people as I'll be at Nick's for the next 2 days and I've got to go NOW!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Really cool stuff, Nathan! Congrats on the Thinking Blog award - I agree: you deserve it!

Now, I'm curious...what is that in the first photo?

C.J.M. said...

Good photo Nathan and a good Easter thought.
Good news about the Brisbane Lions, I rejoice with you.
Great spinning cube thing.
Great news about your Thinking Blog award. It is really good and well deserved.

Bar L. said...

Hey that photo cube is so cool. I'm glad you had a good Easter.

I got one of those Thinking Blog awards too! Congrats on yours!!