Saturday, April 07, 2007

Personality Test Results

Mum took this test and so I did it too. I don't think I am quite easily distracted as the ENFP description I looked up suggests (this one) (refer to Countered for proof) and I don't have or want a tatoo (though I do want a 50's hat or a bearded dragon or something of such to be my personal 'brand'), but other than that I completely like it. Although it's holidays at the moment I'm just relaxing and going with the flow, but when I'm 'switched on' that's what I like to be :) (except there is a part of me that is still afraid of heights and gets nervous but I'm learning to kill it.)



ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)
And then I did the word test and came up with a different result. By the way, if you want to do the test too, click on the Free Jung Personality Test and then go to Personality Test link. I think that like a lot of personality tests it just shows a different side of me.

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Free Jung Word Test (similar to Myers-Briggs)
personality tests by similarminds.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think both results sum you up well. :)

C.J.M. said...

I agree with mum.

Julie said...

Hi Nathan, I nominated you for the Thinking Blogger Award!
Check my monday post.