Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Guess what? I found out it was Christmas Eve today! I reckon the build up helps alot to celebrate christmas and I got alot of catching up today but anyway...


Despite all the tragedies and misery etc etc blah blah blah, on christmas day the world for once and as one smile.


Yessiree, a big grin that's cheesier than all of the mice dreams put together.

And you know what? I find that delightful.

Yep, I know it's important to focus on the true meaning of christmas.

Yes, I also know that you should remember the 'true spirit of christmas'. ie: remember when you're recieving your pressies that not everyone in the world is as rich as you.

The spirit of christmas is to give.

Christmas dear reader, is celebrating the gift that God the Father gave to us.

The best gift ever.


But I think what is often overlooked,

Is that deep down inside,

Sometimes in people you just couldn't of guessed,

Apparently lurks the capability of Joy.

And I think that's worth celebrating, don't you?

JOY TO THE WORLD AND HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

C.J.M. said...

Very profound, Nathan. A mixture of your unique sense of humour, depth and originality. A great Christmas thought.