Saturday, June 10, 2006

My Mum doing reports

Well, here I am again!

Hello! As previously mentioned, today is for the teachers the dreaded REPORT WRITING WEEKEND! I get two days off school for it, so I don't personally mind. My mum, bored as she was doing her reports, wanted me to do a movie of her doing whatever she does at reporting days. And, regardless I could be playing the PlayStation 2 or some other important activity, I put aside about 4 hours of my precious time to help/do it for her. The finished product would be just below, however, Mum didn't want me to put it on my site, only her site, so I could only put it on her site. As well, dial-up persons would probably never visit me again :( so I had to keep it off mine.

So, if you want to see an original movie that yours truly made For FREE! Now would be your time! so, for all of you people out there who are reading this and have ADSL or broadband and want to watch a 3 MB version, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFvgXvvDBng. But wait! There's more! If you have dial up or just want to read my Mum's blog while you're at it, go to a 2 MB version (and physical size) at http://coutsidethebox.blogspot.com/. Have fun watching and leave me a comment!

4 comments:

Carolanne said...

I wasn't 'bored'. How can I be bored not doing something that I was supposed to be doing????
I have perfected the art of procrastination.
I will do the reports on time - just you wait and see!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your movies Nathan, maybe she will get them done but it is much better to get things done and then have time after to play.

Anonymous said...

Well done Nathan. A good investment of your 4 hours.

Anonymous said...

to nathan mum wants to by a copy of the flood tomorrow(12th)it looks good, better not be a rip. Can i have a free copy, see you tommorow better read this.